Trans Narva VS FK Buducnost Podgorica, an away win

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Trans Narva VS FK Buducnost Podgorica 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Trans Narva got 4 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the Estonia Champions League. In the last 20 games, Trans Narva got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, FK Buducnost Podgorica got 17 wins, 14 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga. In the last 20 games, FK Buducnost Podgorica got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Trans Narva 0.95--0.5/-1-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 583 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 137 draws and 293 losses. Home win rate: 26.24%; Draw win rate: 23.50%; Away win rate: 50.26%; Home odds win rate: 56.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3293 matches, the home team got 1458 wins, 879 draws and 956 losses. Home win rate: 44.28%; Draw win rate: 26.69%; Away win rate: 29.03%; Over odds win rate: 45.67%; Draw odds win rate: 5.92%; Under odds win rate: 48.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.70-3.60-1.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 9 wins, 11 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 25.71%; Draw win rate: 31.43%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Trans Narva(12.2%), Draw(22.3%), FK Buducnost Podgorica(65.5%)


Trans Narva VS FK Buducnost Podgorica, an away win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)