Uzbekistan VS Yemen, sure win for Uzbekistan

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Uzbekistan VS Yemen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Uzbekistan got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Yemen got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Uzbekistan 0.86-2.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 matches, the home team got 22 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 78.57%; Draw win rate: 10.71%; Away win rate: 10.71%; Home odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-3/3.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1087 matches, the home team got 548 wins, 195 draws and 344 losses. Home win rate: 50.41%; Draw win rate: 17.94%; Away win rate: 31.65%; Over odds win rate: 47.19%; Draw odds win rate: 4.51%; Under odds win rate: 48.30%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Uzbekistan(83.4%), Draw(11.6%), Yemen(5.1%)

 

Uzbekistan VS Yemen, sure win for Uzbekistan

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)