Venezuela VS Bolivia, support Venezuela

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Venezuela VS Bolivia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Venezuela got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 73.7%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Bolivia got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Venezuela 0.92-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 606 matches, the home team got 355 wins, 141 draws and 110 losses. Home win rate: 58.58%; Draw win rate: 23.27%; Away win rate: 18.15%; Home odds win rate: 37.13%; Draw odds win rate: 25.91%; Away odds win rate: 36.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 790 matches, the home team got 345 wins, 198 draws and 247 losses. Home win rate: 43.67%; Draw win rate: 25.06%; Away win rate: 31.27%; Over odds win rate: 46.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 46.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.50-3.60-7.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 5 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 53.33%; Away win rate: 13.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Venezuela(66.0%), Draw(22.5%), Bolivia(11.6%)

 

Venezuela VS Bolivia, support Venezuela

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)