Vietnam VS Malaysia, an interesting clash

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Vietnam VS Malaysia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Vietnam got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Malaysia got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vietnam 0.90-0.5/1-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1042 matches, the home team got 375 wins, 225 draws and 442 losses. Home win rate: 35.99%; Draw win rate: 21.59%; Away win rate: 42.42%; Home odds win rate: 55.76%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4121 matches, the home team got 1796 wins, 1160 draws and 1165 losses. Home win rate: 43.58%; Draw win rate: 28.15%; Away win rate: 28.27%; Over odds win rate: 43.53%; Draw odds win rate: 7.40%; Under odds win rate: 49.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-3.40-4.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 games, the home team got 38 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 63.33%; Draw win rate: 11.67%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vietnam(57.2%), Draw(25.8%), Malaysia(17.1%)

 

Vietnam VS Malaysia, an interesting clash

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)