Vikingur Reykjavik VS Fylkir, consistency is key

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- Vikingur Reykjavik VS Fylkir 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Vikingur Reykjavik got 2 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Vikingur Reykjavik got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Fylkir got 4 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Fylkir got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vikingur Reykjavik 1.13-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2655 matches, the home team got 1013 wins, 748 draws and 894 losses. Home win rate: 38.15%; Draw win rate: 28.17%; Away win rate: 33.67%; Home odds win rate: 38.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2.5/3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 253 matches, the home team got 129 wins, 62 draws and 62 losses. Home win rate: 50.99%; Draw win rate: 24.51%; Away win rate: 24.51%; Over odds win rate: 47.43%; Draw odds win rate: 5.53%; Under odds win rate: 47.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-3.10-2.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 43 games, the home team got 16 wins, 13 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 37.21%; Draw win rate: 30.23%; Away win rate: 32.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vikingur Reykjavik(38.8%), Draw(28.0%), Fylkir(33.3%)

 

Vikingur Reykjavik VS Fylkir, consistency is key

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)