Vitesse Arnhem VS AFC Ajax, AFC Ajax to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

KNVB Cup -- Vitesse Arnhem VS AFC Ajax 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Vitesse Arnhem got 10 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Vitesse Arnhem got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, AFC Ajax got 16 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, AFC Ajax got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vitesse Arnhem 0.90--1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 593 matches, the home team got 301 wins, 123 draws and 169 losses. Home win rate: 50.76%; Draw win rate: 20.74%; Away win rate: 28.50%; Home odds win rate: 37.44%; Draw odds win rate: 24.96%; Away odds win rate: 37.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3/3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 419 matches, the home team got 186 wins, 81 draws and 152 losses. Home win rate: 44.39%; Draw win rate: 19.33%; Away win rate: 36.28%; Over odds win rate: 44.63%; Draw odds win rate: 4.06%; Under odds win rate: 51.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.70-3.95-1.58. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 62.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vitesse Arnhem(19.8%), Draw(21.9%), AFC Ajax(58.3%)

 

Vitesse Arnhem VS AFC Ajax, AFC Ajax to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)