Vitoria BA VS Oeste, Vitoria BA is expected higher

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Vitoria BA VS Oeste 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Vitoria BA got 6 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses and placed the 18 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vitoria BA got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Oeste got 7 wins, 12 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Oeste got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vitoria BA 1.05-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1650 matches, the home team got 692 wins, 435 draws and 523 losses. Home win rate: 41.94%; Draw win rate: 26.36%; Away win rate: 31.70%; Home odds win rate: 50.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 192 matches, the home team got 69 wins, 67 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 35.94%; Draw win rate: 34.90%; Away win rate: 29.17%; Over odds win rate: 36.98%; Draw odds win rate: 10.42%; Under odds win rate: 52.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.04-3.15-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 57.89%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 21.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vitoria BA(46.3%), Draw(30.5%), Oeste(23.3%)

 

Vitoria BA VS Oeste, Vitoria BA is expected higher

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)