Waterford United VS Dundalk, Dundalk to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Ireland FAI Cup -- Waterford United VS Dundalk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Waterford United got 8 wins, 7 draws, 15 losses and placed the 7 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Waterford United got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Dundalk got 23 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Dundalk got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Waterford United 0.92--1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 249 matches, the home team got 160 wins, 46 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 64.26%; Draw win rate: 18.47%; Away win rate: 17.27%; Home odds win rate: 49.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1051 matches, the home team got 515 wins, 228 draws and 308 losses. Home win rate: 49.00%; Draw win rate: 21.69%; Away win rate: 29.31%; Over odds win rate: 47.95%; Draw odds win rate: 4.47%; Under odds win rate: 47.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 8.50-4.80-1.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Waterford United(9.7%), Draw(17.4%), Dundalk(72.9%)

 

Waterford United VS Dundalk, Dundalk to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)