Waterford United VS Sligo Rovers, an open game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Waterford United VS Sligo Rovers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Waterford United got 10 wins, 7 draws, 16 losses and placed the 7 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Waterford United got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Sligo Rovers got 10 wins, 12 draws, 11 losses and placed the 6 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Sligo Rovers got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Waterford United 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2150 matches, the home team got 752 wins, 625 draws and 773 losses. Home win rate: 34.98%; Draw win rate: 29.07%; Away win rate: 35.95%; Home odds win rate: 40.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5188 matches, the home team got 2189 wins, 1423 draws and 1576 losses. Home win rate: 42.19%; Draw win rate: 27.43%; Away win rate: 30.38%; Over odds win rate: 43.97%; Draw odds win rate: 6.73%; Under odds win rate: 49.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.20-2.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 15 wins, 18 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 30.61%; Draw win rate: 36.73%; Away win rate: 32.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Waterford United(43.6%), Draw(27.7%), Sligo Rovers(28.7%)

 

Waterford United VS Sligo Rovers, an open game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)