Wexford (Youth) VS Salthill Devon Galway, a tight game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Wexford (Youth) VS Salthill Devon Galway 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Wexford (Youth) got 2 wins, 3 draws, 14 losses and placed the 10 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Wexford (Youth) got 2 wins, 3 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Salthill Devon Galway got 4 wins, 2 draws, 13 losses and placed the 9 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Salthill Devon Galway got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wexford (Youth) 1.08-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 805 matches, the home team got 287 wins, 231 draws and 287 losses. Home win rate: 35.65%; Draw win rate: 28.70%; Away win rate: 35.65%; Home odds win rate: 41.99%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5/3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 517 matches, the home team got 224 wins, 113 draws and 180 losses. Home win rate: 43.33%; Draw win rate: 21.86%; Away win rate: 34.82%; Over odds win rate: 46.81%; Draw odds win rate: 5.03%; Under odds win rate: 48.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.45-3.10-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 113 games, the home team got 41 wins, 37 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 36.28%; Draw win rate: 32.74%; Away win rate: 30.97%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wexford (Youth)(35.5%), Draw(27.4%), Salthill Devon Galway(37.2%)

 

Wexford (Youth) VS Salthill Devon Galway, a tight game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)