Wolves VS Newcastle United, an exciting game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Wolves VS Newcastle United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Wolves got 16 wins, 9 draws, 13 losses and placed the 7 of the English Premier League. In the last 20 games, Wolves got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Newcastle United got 12 wins, 9 draws, 17 losses and placed the 13 of the English Premier League. In the last 20 games, Newcastle United got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wolves 1.05-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1617 matches, the home team got 680 wins, 429 draws and 508 losses. Home win rate: 42.05%; Draw win rate: 26.53%; Away win rate: 31.42%; Home odds win rate: 50.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 749 matches, the home team got 315 wins, 186 draws and 248 losses. Home win rate: 42.06%; Draw win rate: 24.83%; Away win rate: 33.11%; Over odds win rate: 43.39%; Draw odds win rate: 5.21%; Under odds win rate: 51.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.04-3.40-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 12 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 48.00%; Draw win rate: 32.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wolves(48.2%), Draw(27.0%), Newcastle United(24.9%)

 

Wolves VS Newcastle United, an exciting game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)