Wrexham VS Harrogate Town, a tedious game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

England Conference -- Wrexham VS Harrogate Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Wrexham got 3 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 20 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Wrexham got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Harrogate Town got 6 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Harrogate Town got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wrexham 0.84-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1576 matches, the home team got 623 wins, 433 draws and 520 losses. Home win rate: 39.53%; Draw win rate: 27.47%; Away win rate: 32.99%; Home odds win rate: 39.53%; Draw odds win rate: 27.47%; Away odds win rate: 32.99%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1468 matches, the home team got 628 wins, 432 draws and 408 losses. Home win rate: 42.78%; Draw win rate: 29.43%; Away win rate: 27.79%; Over odds win rate: 42.44%; Draw odds win rate: 6.68%; Under odds win rate: 50.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-3.10-2.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 229 games, the home team got 94 wins, 69 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 41.05%; Draw win rate: 30.13%; Away win rate: 28.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wrexham(38.9%), Draw(28.3%), Harrogate Town(32.8%)

 

Wrexham VS Harrogate Town, a tedious game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)