Wurzburger Kickers VS TSV 1860 Munchen, with home victory

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Wurzburger Kickers VS TSV 1860 Munchen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Wurzburger Kickers got 4 wins, 0 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Wurzburger Kickers got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 83.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, TSV 1860 Munchen got 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 13 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, TSV 1860 Munchen got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wurzburger Kickers 1.07-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1918 matches, the home team got 876 wins, 535 draws and 507 losses. Home win rate: 45.67%; Draw win rate: 27.89%; Away win rate: 26.43%; Home odds win rate: 47.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5/3-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 480 matches, the home team got 244 wins, 112 draws and 124 losses. Home win rate: 50.83%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 25.83%; Over odds win rate: 47.29%; Draw odds win rate: 6.25%; Under odds win rate: 46.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.30-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 338 games, the home team got 156 wins, 99 draws and 83 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 29.29%; Away win rate: 24.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wurzburger Kickers(47.0%), Draw(26.3%), TSV 1860 Munchen(26.8%)

 

Wurzburger Kickers VS TSV 1860 Munchen, with home victory

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)