Wycombe Wanderers VS Fleetwood Town, a tense game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Wycombe Wanderers VS Fleetwood Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Wycombe Wanderers got 15 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Wycombe Wanderers got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Fleetwood Town got 12 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Fleetwood Town got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wycombe Wanderers 0.92-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1214 matches, the home team got 450 wins, 346 draws and 418 losses. Home win rate: 37.07%; Draw win rate: 28.50%; Away win rate: 34.43%; Home odds win rate: 37.07%; Draw odds win rate: 28.50%; Away odds win rate: 34.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2985 matches, the home team got 1253 wins, 888 draws and 844 losses. Home win rate: 41.98%; Draw win rate: 29.75%; Away win rate: 28.27%; Over odds win rate: 45.19%; Draw odds win rate: 7.24%; Under odds win rate: 47.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.60-3.05-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 98 games, the home team got 31 wins, 32 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 31.63%; Draw win rate: 32.65%; Away win rate: 35.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wycombe Wanderers(36.1%), Draw(29.8%), Fleetwood Town(34.1%)

 

Wycombe Wanderers VS Fleetwood Town, a tense game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)