Yemen VS Saudi Arabia, go for Saudi Arabia

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Yemen VS Saudi Arabia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Yemen got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Saudi Arabia got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Yemen 0.88--1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 398 matches, the home team got 189 wins, 89 draws and 120 losses. Home win rate: 47.49%; Draw win rate: 22.36%; Away win rate: 30.15%; Home odds win rate: 34.67%; Draw odds win rate: 26.88%; Away odds win rate: 38.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2/2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1930 matches, the home team got 895 wins, 525 draws and 510 losses. Home win rate: 46.37%; Draw win rate: 27.20%; Away win rate: 26.42%; Over odds win rate: 46.17%; Draw odds win rate: 6.94%; Under odds win rate: 46.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-3.90-1.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 5 wins, 9 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 15.63%; Draw win rate: 28.13%; Away win rate: 56.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Yemen(10.7%), Draw(21.5%), Saudi Arabia(67.9%)

 

Yemen VS Saudi Arabia, go for Saudi Arabia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)